Peer Review for Other Group

The Infuence of Covid- Conclusion – Covid-19 (opened.ca)

This blog post’s conclusion has a very simple layout that is very readable. The font size can be bigger, which can make the passage read more clearly. The links at the top to the other sections are also effective, which can help a reader access earlier parts in case they forgot. I think some hyperlinks in the article can serve the same purpose. For example, when I read about education during COVID and I want to know more, I am not sure if I should click on the link for Communication to see if the discussion about ZOOM classes are mentioned, or if it is under Study for students, or the Work link for teachers. The content might be mentioned in all three links, but some hyperlinks can help reduce some of the work on the reader’s part.

A second suggestion is that the text is not very interactive. Some pictures or graphs with hyperlinks to other papers and sources might have been effective. Some links, such as the “Study” section, does have links in the references, but not in the text itself. There are no in-text citations, which makes me uncertain where some of the information came from. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the introduction (and possibly the conclusion) should also have some references for any claims made. Another type of interaction can be visuals like charts and graphs, not just pictures. Charts can very easily sum up what the section is saying, and they can show in a colorful way the data that is analyzed. I would also have liked to see some background color and a more impressive font for the title. The minimal approach makes the text readable and clear to see, but for me, it is a bit boring.

Despite my criticism, the blog series has some good information, and the text is clear to read. The layout is effective, but it can be a little more colorful, especially given the many technological possibilities with a blog post.