About Me

Hello everyone! My first name is Ka Io, and my last name is I-A-N, not L-A-N, but my first name is not easy to pronounce, so I prefer you call me Chloe. I come from Macao, China, but I usually live in Guangdong, China because my parents are working there. Also, I am in China now because of the covid-19.

I am a student in the economics department, and this term is my third term at UVic. I have been studying online for two years.

Although this course is an elective course for me, and I took EDCI 339 last term, so I have some experience with using social media for learning; however, I will still try my best to learn this course.

Moreover, I love dancing and singing. I had been learning dancing for fourteen years when I was in China, but after I study in Canada, I stop dancing. However, I will keep dancing in the future.

Thanks for your time! I am looking forward to studying with you.

11 thoughts on “About Me

1. Many thanks for this article. I might also like to talk about the fact that it can often be hard while you are in school and starting out to create a long credit standing. There are many scholars who are simply just trying to make it through and have a protracted or good credit history is often a difficult point to have.

2. I am not positive where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time finding out much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was searching for this information for my mission.

3. Hey very cool site!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also厈I am happy to find numerous useful information here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

4. What抯 Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & help other customers like its helped me. Good job.

5. I found your blog web site on google and test a number of of your early posts. Continue to keep up the superb operate. I simply extra up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Searching for ahead to reading extra from you afterward!?

6. Thanks for your submission. I would love to opinion that the very first thing you will need to conduct is to see if you really need credit repair. To do that you simply must get your hands on a duplicate of your credit rating. That should not be difficult, considering that the government necessitates that you are allowed to obtain one no cost copy of your credit report yearly. You just have to ask the right persons. You can either browse the website owned by the Federal Trade Commission or maybe contact one of the major credit agencies instantly.

7. There are definitely plenty of particulars like that to take into consideration. That could be a nice point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you carry up where an important thing will likely be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round issues like that, however I’m positive that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Each girls and boys really feel the influence of just a moment抯 pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

8. Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!